DAVIDE CAMESASCA is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://davidecamesasca.com website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
a) Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There may be occasional code editing errors in some web pages [4.1.1 Processing].
- There are logos and images with incorrect or confusing alternative text and complex images without textual description [requirement number 126.96.36.199.1 Non-textual content, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are tables that are not adapted to small screen sizes and form fields that are not displayed correctly on small screen sizes [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Text Resizing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There is text that when changing the spaces and line heights is not displayed correctly [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Text spacing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are elements that are not keyboard accessible, such as links to social networks, the text editor for comments, elements for sorting search results, pagination of search results or calendar arrows [requirement number 220.127.116.11.1 Keyboard, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are images, infographics, link or button texts, headline text and content that are not translated into other languages [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Language of the parts, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are error messages that are not very descriptive, or error messages that are not grouped in a single message, as well as lack of suggestions in the form to fill in the fields correctly [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Identification of errors, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are form fields where the error is reported when an incorrect value is entered but no suggestion for its correction is reported [requirement number 126.96.36.199.3 Suggestions for errors, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are pages with syntax errors and therefore some support products may not correctly interpret the content (duplicate page IDs, unclosed tags, incorrect tag construction…) [requirement number 188.8.131.52.1 Processing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are pages where supporting products will not be able to obtain information, interact and be aware of the status of user interface controls, such as help messages, action result status messages, link attributes, page language image… that cannot be read by screen readers at the time they appear [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Name, function, value of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
b) Disproportionate burden
c) The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law
Preparation for the next accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on August 31, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the website developer: Nominalia Internet S.L.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
Through the following address: moc.a1695420496csase1695420496maced1695420496ivad@1695420496ofni1695420496
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
- Request for Accessible Information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden
This portal is designed to be able to change text size and color, contrast, background and font type by using a specific accessibility plugin located on the website which you can identify by this icon:
In addition, you can use the standard browser settings.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
To modify the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to zoom in
- Ctrl + – to decrease
- Ctrl + 0 restores original text size
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher and the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing in the latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.